The Sea-Sport group of companies is looking for a full time Bookkeeper in Prince Rupert, B.C. the position reports directly to the controller and will closely work with our other bookkeeper. This would be a great opportunity for someone looking to gain hands-on experience in a dynamic growing company.
About Sea-Sport Outboard Marina Ltd.
Sea-Sport Outboard Marina Ltd. is a Prince Rupert, B.C. based company that operates a marine supply and work wear clothing retail store.
- Applying receipts of payments to customer account balances
- Ensuring filing requirements are up to date daily
- Register Warranty cards for purchases of power equipment and Outboard motors
- Mail out accounts receivable statements
- Respond to customer requests by phone, mail or email
- Work with team members to ensure that all information is accurate
- Day end procedures including counting cash
- Perform other related duties as required
Qualifications and Experience
- Deadline oriented with strong attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Team player with strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work
- Self-starter with high degree of initiative and willing to understand the workings of all aspects of the point of system so that they can help other team members with questions
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Prior bookkeeping experience
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your resume and cover letter to Richard Adams by November 15, 2020.